The current co-chairs 2021-2023 are Belgium and Finland.
Co-chairmanship priorities 2021-2023:
- Humanitarian change: facilitate discussions on broad and systemic issues that have or may have impact on the humanitarian system and donorship, e.g. COVID-19, climate change, inclusion, Black Lives Matter, aid decolonization, Grand Bargain 2.0, integrity.
- Adverse effects of counter-terrorism and restrictive measures on principled humanitarian action.
- Protection: emphasize the centrality of protection, approach gender and disability as integral parts of protection.
- Quality funding: contribute to increasing flexible and predictable funding, build awareness in order to decrease humanitarian needs.
- Impact and concrete positive outcomes of the UN development system reform on humanitarian action.